Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012

My first and second good things are tied together today:
  1. Sharing - I am at risk of sounding too much like a Care Bear as I write this, but I was on the recieving end of an unexpected share today and it was sweet!  The grade 7 and 8 classes were having a party today to celebrate their end of summer school. When they were done with their snacks, they appeared our "big kid" door and asked us if we were hungry.  My students -- all teens, really -- looked as if they had never seen food before!  They were so stoked to be considered.  It was cool!
  2. Perfect Timing - We were just about to watch a documentary when the surprise food arrived! Yay for movie snacks! 

The last one is not related to the first two, but it is just as good, in my opinion.


    3. Babies!  I just found out that a friend of mine is having a baby girl!  SO GOOD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment