- Watching the rain fall as I stared outside my window. It has been so dry over the past few weeks and the grass and other plants in my area have been desperate for a shower. After today, they have been renewed and that is a good thing.
- Being provided with an uncharacteristically low-key Sunday, which allowed me to sit back and read Radio Shangri-La and find the inspiration for this endeavour.
- Coming across the most amazing Survivor-themed birthday cake on Twitter and having a friend of mine agree to duplicate it for my birthday in September!
Taking the time to recognize three good things that have come out of every day.
Inspired by an exercise that is detailed in Lisa Napoli's memoir, Radio Shangri-La
Sunday, July 15, 2012
July 15, 2012
I feel as if my first set of good things has to set the standard for what is to come. Then again, I have to remember that I am doing this for myself and not for anyone who may be reading (no offense) and so, I am going to go with...
Labels:
3 Good Things,
cake,
rain,
reading,
Survivor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment