Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012

It's cooled down in my house, just a smidge and I am going to attribute my better mood to the change in temperature.  I usually like to wax philosphical about the goings on in my head before I go to the list - you know, since 3 days of blogging warrents the use of the phrase "I usually like to..." - but it's late, my head is swimming with unexpected glee and terror all at once, and I think I'll head right into my list o' goodness x3:
  1. My brothers and I love each other very much, but our age difference - though not out of this world on the scale - has insured that we are always at different stages in our lives and thus, have next to nothing in common, aside for the parentals.  That's why nights like tonight, when I get to chat and laugh with my brother and really connect are a good thing.  I really need to make more time for moments like that.
  2. Eating veggies fresh out of the ground is the next good thing that I experienced today.  We have a small townhouse with a small yard and a garden that is (you guessed it) small as well.  That's why I find it so amazing that planting a small plant can yield such large quantities of food!  We had beans today and I can't wait to see what else comes from our little patch of goodness! 
  3. Big moves are scary, but they can be oh so good.  I wasn't expecting a certain turn of events and will remain cryptic for now, but I am pleased and can't wait to elaborate!
Shh!  It's a secret, Betty!

No comments:

Post a Comment